my lovely and i visited a new church in our home area this past sunday.
i had no idea the church was even there two weeks ago. i happened to drive by it when taking a new road to the mall to meet a friend.
on the front of their program, this was written:
- Expect the unexpected
- Irrelevance is irreverence
- Love people when they least expect it and least deserve it
- Playing it safe is risky
- Pray like it depends on God and work like it depends on you
- Everyone is invaluable and irreplaceable
- Everything is an experiment
- You cannot out give God
- The church ought to be the most creative place on the planet
- Maturity does not equal conformity
- Go the extra mile
i absolutely love the second statement, “irrelevance is irreverence” and ninth statement, “the church ought to be the most creative place on the planet”.
needless to say, i’m going to go back there next week. :)