oh the weather outside is frightful

Enormous snowball made in South Park in a snow...

Image via Wikipedia

my commute to work took me an hour and a half this morning.  i love snow, don’t get me wrong.  what i don’t love is seattle drivers in snow.  i am convinced that 99% of the drivers here do not know how to properly drive in it. (the other 1% are those people who lived in areas where it does consistently snow and know how to drive in it).

i was joking that there should be such a thing as a “snow license” that would prohibit folks who do not have one from getting in their cars and driving.

leave the snow driving to the professionals, folks. *grin*

traveling mercies,
jdh

 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s